Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tom Cruise’s Eye Of The Tiger


























“No, I’m the survivor,” bellowed Tom Cruise at his surprise 49th birthday bash in which teeny kids threatened to steal all the attention. Running around with their faces painted, Tom was determined not to be upstaged and by the brats. “Make me the head ThunderCat,” he demanded of the on-site make-up artist, before turning to the kids, insisting, “That’s right kiddos, I’m Lion-O now – Lord of the ThunderCats with my mighty Sword of Omens. Obey me.” At this point Suri, with head in hands, despaired, “First Scientology now this? Purrlease papa, stop being such a pussy!”

Source:http://www.ahlanlive.com/tom-cruise-s-eye-of-tiger-126489.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...